need to reload software

Bob Henrick

A week ago I posted about having wiped my hard drive and needing to reload Switch. I down\loaded the program and it worked through a tryout period which I don't need. I need access to the program I bought. My Switch Sound Format Converter ID - Key: 186653 - apwybzez and my serial number is Switch Sound Format Converter Plus Edition: 195648007816.

It is discouraging to not have even one reply in a weeks time. I expect that this forum has nothing to do with NCH, and is likely staffed with volunteers, but even so, someone should reply to legitimate concerns like mine. If there is no reply within the next 7 days I will sever my connection to NCH and never recommend them to anyone in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

A week ago I posted about having wiped my hard drive and needing to reload Switch. I down\loaded the program and it worked through a tryout period which I don't need. I need access to the program I bought. My Switch Sound Format Converter ID - Key: 186653 - apwybzez and my serial number is Switch Sound Format Converter Plus Edition: 195648007816.

It is discouraging to not have even one reply in a weeks time. I expect that this forum has nothing to do with NCH, and is likely staffed with volunteers, but even so, someone should reply to legitimate concerns like mine. If there is no reply within the next 7 days I will sever my connection to NCH and never recommend them to anyone in the future.

Well, the week is up and there has been no reply, so I am gone from this forum, and from NCH software. Also, I will advise against NCH software every chance I get.

• 1 month later...

Hii

you have been trieding to some software desgion . I do technical work for large companies with lots of risk and they ask all their suppliers to be compliant in safety and quality management. The Safety Management Softwareprograms, I have covered. But I don't know how to implement a quality program that won't be hugely cumbersome. I am a sole proprietor, one man show.