Two related newbie questions: Slivers/zooming

dmeek

Hi all,

Two questions that I can't seem to figure out: When inserting a new clip onto the timeline between two other clips I position the cursor at what seems like the beginning point of the second (end) clip. I insert the new media, clicking on the radio button for insert at cursor. However, invariably, there is a nanosecond of the previous clip that remains. Is there anyway around this....i.e. a way to indicate insert at beginning of highlighted clip?

SIMILARLY: is there any way to zoom in on the video track so that instead of seeing say the whole film project one is seeing a 30 second segment, i.e. I could see that 1 second clip that remained from incorrectly inserting the previous one, and delete it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

David

...SIMILARLY: is there any way to zoom in on the video track so that instead of seeing say the whole film project one is seeing a 30 second segment, i.e. I could see that 1 second clip that remained from incorrectly inserting the previous one, and delete it...

Hi,

mouse wheel should work (v2.21). But first I had to click the [+]-Button at the right bottom. Strange behaviour...

softcake