A set of settings that work

baldo

I find very attractive this programa just... I can't get it working.

My audio card is Realtek AC'97 Audio

Camera: "approx!" that gives a very good image.

The settings I have put are the following:

Output format: .avi

Encoder options

Video compressor: MPEG4 (Native) (also Nero)

Average bit 2048 Max bit 4096

Sound compressor: MP3 (Native)

Sound format: 44100 Hz 128 kbps. Stereo

Frame rate: 25

What do I get when I try to get a video?

Audio OK

Video: just a photo, the initial of the film

When I try to preview the file (inside the program) just appears the photo and it doesn't run (at the bottom of the screen appears a triangle). Out of the program the file can be heard and seen but only the initial photo.

If I change the video compressor to any of the rest presented

Audio: OK

Video: black screen.

Doing many many proofs I have got in TWO ocasions and changing nothing, good results. But this has been pure random. So there is no reliability in its performance.

I have got a message that this will be seen by TechDep but meawhile if somebody can give me a solution... It will be very wellcome. Thanks.

I find very attractive this programa just... I can't get it working.

My audio card is Realtek AC'97 Audio

Camera: "approx!" that gives a very good image.

The settings I have put are the following:

Output format: .avi

Encoder options

Video compressor: MPEG4 (Native) (also Nero)

Average bit 2048 Max bit 4096

Sound compressor: MP3 (Native)

Sound format: 44100 Hz 128 kbps. Stereo

Frame rate: 25

What do I get when I try to get a video?

Audio OK

Video: just a photo, the initial of the film

When I try to preview the file (inside the program) just appears the photo and it doesn't run (at the bottom of the screen appears a triangle). Out of the program the file can be heard and seen but only the initial photo.

If I change the video compressor to any of the rest presented

Audio: OK

Video: black screen.

Doing many many proofs I have got in TWO ocasions and changing nothing, good results. But this has been pure random. So there is no reliability in its performance.

I have got a message that this will be seen by TechDep but meawhile if somebody can give me a solution... It will be very wellcome. Thanks.

My problem is solved!!

Firstly I have to start the program of the webcam, this coming with it. Then I minimize. Then I start Debut Video Capture and works!!!

Just remains a lag of 1 or 2 seconds between video and audio. But ths is solved also with VirtualDub. eventually.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I have got the total problem solved and Debut works perfectly.

Trying to find why Debut needed the previous starting of AmCap, I went to CameraConfig (a text file) in the folder of AmCap. There I have found more than 200 paramethers whose meaning just God knows; there also were two or three executable files with reference to 3288. Trying to make it up I have searched in Google "CameraConfig for 3288"; there appears a Russian page with a driver for this software. Downloading it has been said: "This program already exists, if you follow, it will disapear". I said OK, the file has been downloaded, uncompressed and finally installed. At the end:

1) No AmCap exists.

2) Debut Video Capture works alone and completely OK so in audio as in image.This was the target.