So very, very confused

ADSJD

I really hope this is the right place for this topic, but then again what do I know?

I need software to create a single line answering service. As an example, I need to be able to have callers receive a descriptive greeting concerning my traffic violator school. After hearing the initial greeting, the caller should be able to press the "1" key and listen to the Saturday class schedule or press the "2" key and listen to the evening schedule, finally the caller should be able to press the "3" key and leave a message as to which class they wish to attend.

I have read the descriptions of the various programs offered by NCH, but cannot be sure if any of them will do what I need. I have checked the FAQs and still have not found my answer. I have searched, and cannot find, any information as to how I can contact somebody at NCH via telephone or email to ask my questions. The only thing I have found is that if I pay for technical service (for a program I don't have) I can get answeres to my questions. I find this difficult to accept as true, and rather inane if it is. In other words I am lost and confused. Any input or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

I really hope this is the right place for this topic, but then again what do I know?

I need software to create a single line answering service. As an example, I need to be able to have callers receive a descriptive greeting concerning my traffic violator school. After hearing the initial greeting, the caller should be able to press the "1" key and listen to the Saturday class schedule or press the "2" key and listen to the evening schedule, finally the caller should be able to press the "3" key and leave a message as to which class they wish to attend.

I have read the descriptions of the various programs offered by NCH, but cannot be sure if any of them will do what I need. I have checked the FAQs and still have not found my answer. I have searched, and cannot find, any information as to how I can contact somebody at NCH via telephone or email to ask my questions. The only thing I have found is that if I pay for technical service (for a program I don't have) I can get answeres to my questions. I find this difficult to accept as true, and rather inane if it is. In other words I am lost and confused. Any input or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

IVM Interactive Voice Response solves your problems. Go for it ! Don't forget to purchase 1 year support otherwhise you will be in trouble.