OGM doesn't Play

QCBN

IVM Version 5.04. XPSP3 The only software on this machine is IVM. It will be a dedicated Phone machine. (if we can get some support to get it working.) I am using a Multitech MT5656ZDX-v Modem. I've tested the modem in windows with voice and audio capabilities working. I have even had Multitech support verify the modem is a voice modem connected and working properly in XP. See the following:

{{Name: Jeff Kline Company: Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.

Reason Pending: Requesting More Information

Description: Hi; No; you do not need to upgrade any firmware. The modem is working fine. I would recommend contacting this company for support on their software. I'm sorry but we do not provide support on user software. Cheers;

Jeff} Ticket number 5026242}

The modem is seen in the IVM software under the Telephony tab. It picks up the call but no outgoing message is heard on the PC or over the phone line and the call is immediately disconnected. I cannot hear it on the pc speakers or the phone calling into the system/software. The call simulator seems to work fine. I look forward to hearing back from anyone who can assist in getting this software to work. I've used older versions in the past and it IS great IF you can get it to work. I wish it had better support, such a shame. PLEASE HELP.

• 1 month later...

Switch to Venta Fax and Voice. It takes a bit more effort to set up the 'white' and 'black' lists but your audio will route to the modem correctly. I had to give up IVM because of the same issue you're having right now.