Express Burn copies some JPEG files to DVD but not others

bkcoca1

I've used Express Burn to save photos to DVD. I tried with photos from 2009, and Express Burn worked on a folder of 1.8GB with multiple subfolders. (This also worked with Roxcio Creator 2009.) When trying to save 2010 photos, I keep getting error message 03 73 02 saying that I can't copy to the DVD. I've divided the photos into folders of <2GB, but no matter what I try, I keep getting the same error. I bought a DVD cleaner, but no solution. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. bkcoca1

• 2 weeks later...

I've used Express Burn to save photos to DVD. I tried with photos from 2009, and Express Burn worked on a folder of 1.8GB with multiple subfolders. (This also worked with Roxcio Creator 2009.) When trying to save 2010 photos, I keep getting error message 03 73 02 saying that I can't copy to the DVD. I've divided the photos into folders of <2GB, but no matter what I try, I keep getting the same error. I bought a DVD cleaner, but no solution. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. bkcoca1

================================

I tried to reply earlier but there was no indication that it was accepted by the editor. This is a second try...

I wonder - could any of the jpegs in the folder(s) being rejected be copyright perhaps? Try saving individual jpegs that are from your own camera in a folder first, adding more and more as you go, and "burning" each attempt to an image file (*.iso) instead of a physical disc to see if it works.

Hope this helps

Cybersquire.