unable to track fade-in & fade-out

harjot

i bought mixpad master edition 2.31 ,but i cant fade-in & fade-out pls help me..

earlier i was using free one that was very easy to mix multipl tracks ..but this new version is very hard to use ..please help me on this issue..thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I just blasted NCH on the Wavepad forum because Wavepad 4.52 is crap for precision work compared to old Wavepad 3.05.

I'm sorry to say that the new version of Mixpad, which you paid for, may well be just plain inferior to the older version you were using. With NCH, newer doesn't mean better, and from reading the Wavepad forum a bit it seems that NCH has almost zero customer service.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

I just blasted NCH on the Wavepad forum because Wavepad 4.52 is crap for precision work compared to old Wavepad 3.05.

I'm sorry to say that the new version of Mixpad, which you paid for, may well be just plain inferior to the older version you were using. With NCH, newer doesn't mean better, and from reading the Wavepad forum a bit it seems that NCH has almost zero customer service.

Good luck.

Your last sentence couldn't have said it any better!

Most companies that charge for their products have forums where trained, knowledgeable staff provide users with timely answers to questions/problems. Not this one! I know NCH says that this is a "user-helping-user" forum, but if we users never get replies, then what good is it. Heh heh. After paying for the product(s), I suppose they want more money to pay for support?

I like some of the products I have purchased. But, I'm really dismayed that NCH does NOT update the programs quickly enough. Instead, they work on "Upgrade Versions" so that they can then charge customers again!