Slide Duration

wumpabill39

Hello all, I am new to this site and have downloaded the free photostage creator,my question is I see were you can make the slide duration longer by doing it one at a time from each slide lower right bottom, but is ther a way you can do all slides at once for a longer duration ? instead of doing them one at a time?

Thanks wumpabill39

• 6 months later...

Yes there is. Before you start your slideshow, under OPTIONS, GENERAL change the settings for slide duration, transition duration, etc. and then these timings become the default for each slideshow you make after that. You can still change the times of individual slides within a show or go back and change the defaults for your next one. Once you have slides in a show then the only way to change their timings, from the default, is by doing it individually......I think.

• 3 weeks later...

is there a way you can do all slides at once for a longer duration ? instead of doing them one at a time?

Right click on any slide on the show (at the bottom) and select "Set multiple clips duration" or to do a similar thing for the transitions, select "Set multiple transitions duration".