AIFF > FLAC : Lost Artist & Album Tags

Hi,

Total newbie here.

I recently purchased Switch and converted my 10,000 song itunes library of mostly AIFF files (along w/some mp)to FLAC in new folders where I checked the box to copy the folder structure. When I look at the contents of the new Flac folders, all the subfolders of artist and album look like they correctly copied the same structure that I had in itunes. Songs are there and play ok, but when I copy them to my Cowon J3, or look at them in MP3tag, it looks like there are no tags on the files. In the player, I see all songs when I view by "Song", by no artists nor albums are listed when I view those modes.

Can someone please help me? Thanks,

Spencer

• 2 weeks later...

Someone, please help or tell me how to get in contact from someone from NCH Software. I am very disappointed after buying this software and not getting any replies from NCH in over 10 days. Thank you,

Spencer

Hi,

Total newbie here.

I recently purchased Switch and converted my 10,000 song itunes library of mostly AIFF files (along w/some mp)to FLAC in new folders where I checked the box to copy the folder structure. When I look at the contents of the new Flac folders, all the subfolders of artist and album look like they correctly copied the same structure that I had in itunes. Songs are there and play ok, but when I copy them to my Cowon J3, or look at them in MP3tag, it looks like there are no tags on the files. In the player, I see all songs when I view by "Song", by no artists nor albums are listed when I view those modes.

Can someone please help me? Thanks,

Spencer

• 4 months later...

Someone, please help or tell me how to get in contact from someone from NCH Software. I am very disappointed after buying this software and not getting any replies from NCH in over 10 days. Thank you,

Spencer

Hi Spencer I don't know if you are still trying to sort this out but there is an excellent program that you can use to tag FLAC files with all the info you need including the album artwork so you can see it on you're J3. I have just been using it to do the same thing for my J3. If you are still intrested respond and I will give you the link.

Veeja