Purchase ledger

HowardP

EA collects supplier details, and provides a supplier name drop down list when posting purchases

Other than a journal view, is there a report that summarises purchases?

Is there any report on purchases or expenses?

I am using version 3.41 on XP

H

• 2 months later...

EA collects supplier details, and provides a supplier name drop down list when posting purchases

Other than a journal view, is there a report that summarises purchases?

Is there any report on purchases or expenses?

I am using version 3.41 on XP

H

I also been looking for a report like this as I would like to run a creditors report

I also been looking for a report like this as I would like to run a creditors report

For what it is worth, Henry, I have not yet received any response to my enquiry.

I suspect that the NCH software developers do not review the forum postings, and the other Express Accounts users are resigned to the limited functionality. It's pity really because in most respects the program is very good, and certainly economical, and I'm sure that adding the features we want (and using only information already collected by the system) would make it a far more successful product for NCH.

• 1 month later...

Maybe this will help with view Purchases.

From the toolbar on Express Accounts...

Click View--then choose Journal--on the Journal menu/tool bar choose the Start & End dates from the 2 boxes--from the Accounts: box choose Purchase or an account from the drop down menu--you should see a list of Purchases--( opens in it's own window )from the menu/tool bar in the Purchase window select Preview to see it in a PDF format or click Report (just under the Title / Blue bar ) choose Save As CSV--should save to an Excel spread sheet to where your saved files go to.

BradUSA

• 2 years later...

Hello

Thanks for the above, although that is not what is needed. An individual creditors statement is what I would like to see, now if you know where I can find that I would be grateful.

How can I reconcile creditors without that basic report? I would be tempted to move back to sage if I didn't have a mac and its not compatible.

Jill

I agree that there isn't obvious 'creditor/supplier' statement or report in Ex-Accounts. I think there are ways around. You could do following to get the what you want from the 'View' menu.

Purchase orders: You can select the desired supplier in the 'Supplier' pull-down-list or select the period from top toolbar.

Accounts Payable: This shows how much you owe each supplier

Journal: It has purchases and payments tab, where you could find desired information.