Express Accounts Plus for Mac OS X??

abbottdr

Hi everyone. I'm very confused after a couple of hours searching around for answers.

I just purchased licenses for ExpressInvoice and ExpressAccounts (both for OS X). I activated those licenses and have registered ExpressInvoice. But I cannot find anywhere to register the full version of ExpressAccounts. If I goto "About Express Acccounts" in the 'ExpressAccounts' menu it says v1.05 Free Version, No registration required.

Am I missing something, or have I just paid for a product that doesn't exist? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same experience & questions: where to find the plus version & where to register ...

I have the exact same question. I have looked in all the menus etc and there is nowhere to enter the serial number. Have i just paid for something that isn't needed, and can we please get a response to this question?

I have the exact same question. I have looked in all the menus etc and there is nowhere to enter the serial number. Have i just paid for something that isn't needed, and can we please get a response to this question?

Hi. I emailed them about this, and it turns out there is NO paid version of Express Accounts for a Mac. I was refunded my money. It seems ridiculous that there is nowhere making this obvious on the site. Anyway, hope you all get your money back.