Recording Stops after 1 Hour - Video Capture

pcdweller

I cannot get Debut Video Capture to record beyond 1 hour, even though "Maximum Recording Time" is unchecked.

I have uninstalled & reinstalled the software, and searched for other solutions, but haven't been able to fix this.

It DID record uninterrupted for the first 3 days I used it, but then the 1 hour limit began and has remained since. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Thanks.

post-24508-128858661965_thumb.jpg

I cannot get Debut Video Capture to record beyond 1 hour, even though "Maximum Recording Time" is unchecked.

I have uninstalled & reinstalled the software, and searched for other solutions, but haven't been able to fix this.

It DID record uninterrupted for the first 3 days I used it, but then the 1 hour limit began and has remained since. Does anyone know of a solution to this?

Thanks.

Please check if you have any scheduled tasks ("Schedule" button on the toolbar). Try to remove all of them.

Try to remove

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\Debut\Settings\MaxTimeMilliSeconds and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\Debut\Settings\MaxTime

keys from registry if you have them.

If above doesn't help try to enable "Limit maximum recording time" and set it to 3:00:00

Try to remove

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\Debut\Settings\MaxTimeMilliSeconds and

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Software\Debut\Settings\MaxTime

keys from registry if you have them.

Thanks NCHLZ, removing those registry files did the trick. Appreciate the help.

• 6 months later...

Its already an older tread but I have the same problem and I dont have these registry keys.

I have windows 7 running and not sure that this might cause some troubles.

I installed all yesterday, webcam and debut to record the street in front of my house as I want to try to catch the person which is throwing doggiebags into the gardens and before our houses. I could catch that person yesterday as he/she dropped one right infront of the webcam within 1 hour 42 mins but after 1 hour the recording the counter kept going but the image was not, stayed fixed until I stopped the recording on 1 hour 42. ( and I soo hoped I had that person on tape ).

Now I have record 1 hour max and create new recording and continue now and this seems to work but cant understand why I cant get the recording going on for more then 1 hour.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

How long I can record video from the screen?

Can I record over 2 hours video without interruption?

Do I need full version of the software for that?

I don't think that free version will record more than few minutes.

Am I right?