No Audio when streaming

cmurphyil7

I am not able to get any audio when streaming. I have only one choice for audio devices when looking at the properties for the streaming device and I have checked the box for getting audio. It shows Sigma Tel so I assume it is grabbing the audio from the PC. I am using a JVC digital camcoder to stream with. I have read everything I can look at but nothing appears to address this issue. Any help would be greatly appreiciated. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I am not able to get any audio when streaming. I have only one choice for audio devices when looking at the properties for the streaming device and I have checked the box for getting audio. It shows Sigma Tel so I assume it is grabbing the audio from the PC. I am using a JVC digital camcoder to stream with. I have read everything I can look at but nothing appears to address this issue. Any help would be greatly appreiciated. Thank you!

I couldn't be any more fustrated with this NCH software and the supposed technical support... and to think we purchased technical support...

Hi,

I followed up on your support ticket. Tech support was actively working with you - there is a ticket response asking you to try a microphone directly dated July 19, 2010. You never provided the tech agent with feedback.

Additionally your paid support is tied to the email address you purchased with - unfortunately we do not have a system to update this email address if you decide to stop using the purchase email address for any reason. So your inquiries are not currently being managed at a priority level associated with paid support.

Tech support must go through a process when you are having issues that nobody else is having. Without providing feedback to a support tech when requested the process stops, as it did on July 19, 2010.

If you do not have a record of the techs request for feedback then please PM me and I an happy to resend the ticket response.

DJ

• 11 months later...