Express Invoice Version 2.13

Ben Munro

Hey, I Need Express Invoice Version 2.13... i know its not the newest version but someone has asked if i can get it. Though you guys would be able to help me. Dpn'y suppose anyone has a installer or a version they could upload at all?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Ben Munto

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does ANYBODY have ANY older version than the one that's just come out as an upgrade? I'm being asked to pay for the one I've got so my partner can access it over the network.

In the attempt to upgrade it, the developers have caused absolute chaos inside it. So many things can't be used any more. Dropdown menus are unusable so you can't find products. Editing invoices are almost impossible....

So back to the original question... any older versions out there??

• 1 year later...

Does ANYBODY have ANY older version than the one that's just come out as an upgrade? I'm being asked to pay for the one I've got so my partner can access it over the network.

In the attempt to upgrade it, the developers have caused absolute chaos inside it. So many things can't be used any more. Dropdown menus are unusable so you can't find products. Editing invoices are almost impossible....

So back to the original question... any older versions out there??

I had the same problem. Complete bs. I paid for the full version then upgraded and lost usability and its asking me to pay again.

• 1 month later...