Outgoing Call Address Incomplete

kathyclem

Hi,

I am trying to get this to work with my sip to autodial a list of phone calls and play a message. I have tried all different kinds of configuration settings for my telephony but the only way I can get it to work is that I must set my outbound server to the NUMBERTOCALL@SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM. Anything other than that the sip provider says address incomplete. I ran a packet sniffer and see that one line in the sip request is different, the REQUEST LINE INVITE does not have the PHONENUMBER@SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM, it just has SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM. The REQEST LINE changes to the correct format if I set for there to be no outbound server, but of course this is not a solution as it then wont make any calls.

Is there a way I can edit the outbound server on each call (like through scripting with PHP, JAVA, Command line or anything else)? Is there an alternative configuration I should try? I have also set-up a secondary sip with another provider and the same thing occurs. I can successfully make outgoing calls using a soft phone.

My provider is Ring Central.

Thanks. kathy clem at yahoo

Hi,

I am trying to get this to work with my sip to autodial a list of phone calls and play a message. I have tried all different kinds of configuration settings for my telephony but the only way I can get it to work is that I must set my outbound server to the NUMBERTOCALL@SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM. Anything other than that the sip provider says address incomplete. I ran a packet sniffer and see that one line in the sip request is different, the REQUEST LINE INVITE does not have the PHONENUMBER@SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM, it just has SIP.MYPROVIDER.COM. The REQEST LINE changes to the correct format if I set for there to be no outbound server, but of course this is not a solution as it then wont make any calls.

Is there a way I can edit the outbound server on each call (like through scripting with PHP, JAVA, Command line or anything else)? Is there an alternative configuration I should try? I have also set-up a secondary sip with another provider and the same thing occurs. I can successfully make outgoing calls using a soft phone.

My provider is Ring Central.

Thanks. kathy clem at yahoo

We can get this working through a plugin. Please contact me to develop the plugin.

Babu

We develop Plugins for NCH IVM.