Displaying recorded videos

terrestrialfan

Thanks to the kind forum members, I have gotten broadcam live on my webpage, but so far I have been able to utilize the prerecorded videos I downloaded. I cannot figure out how to display them. Also, I am having difficulty displaying the player on the webpage as it does not work in Internet Explorer on my computer, though it is fine in Mozilla. The live video quality that folks may complain about is not of such significance when you are older and don't like to see the physical changes you are going through anyway. I'll refer you kindly to all my friends at AARP. Thanks for your kind help and useful software. I am looking forward to buying some of it, as I can. Terrestialfan

To correct my own posting.....Thanks to the kind forum members, I have gotten Broadcam live on my web page, but so far I have been able to utilize the prerecorded videos I downloaded, unless I simply use individual links on my web page. which seems sort of useless. Is there some other way to display them? Also, I am having difficulty displaying the player on the web page as it does not work in Internet Explorer on my computer, though it is fine in Mozilla. Thanks for your help and useful software. I am looking forward to buying some of it, as I can. Terrestialfan