Unable to Connect to SIP Provider- Callcentric

MisterH

Hello,

I'm in the process of trying to do live testing my IVR setup with Callcentric as my SIP provider but I continually get "error 407: proxy authentication required." I have been working with Callcentric support on this but they are now asking me to contact NCH as all my settings conform to what they know of NCH product setup and are out of ideas for me. I have a static IP address and have tried every advanced setting on the "network" tab and still get the same result. I have opened up the necessary port ranges on my router and can't think of what else to look for. Any ideas as to a solution?

Many Thanks!

Hello,

I'm in the process of trying to do live testing my IVR setup with Callcentric as my SIP provider but I continually get "error 407: proxy authentication required." I have been working with Callcentric support on this but they are now asking me to contact NCH as all my settings conform to what they know of NCH product setup and are out of ideas for me. I have a static IP address and have tried every advanced setting on the "network" tab and still get the same result. I have opened up the necessary port ranges on my router and can't think of what else to look for. Any ideas as to a solution?

Many Thanks!

Hi,

In the Telephony settings -> callcentric line settings :

Sip Number -enter your callcentric phone number

Password: callcentric password

Server : callcentric.com

Under Networking tab

Uncheck Use UPnP

Uncheck Use STUN

Check Use static IP and set your 'Public IP address' to your static IP

Restart IVM

If this doesn't help goto http://www.whatismyip.com/ find your machine IP and use that in 'Public IP address'

Babu

We develop Plugins for NCH IVM.