Express Accounts 3.02

GrahamW

I have noticed there is an update to EA version 3.02 and it appears to now combine both accounting and invoicing.

how do I import my data from my old EA and EI into it and what are the changes to it all other then the combining if any

Graham

• 2 months later...

Don't know if this will help but I entered all my items into Inventoria then copied the .dat files from

C: ProgramData > NCH Software > Inventoria > Items

into both the ExpressAccounts & ExpressInvoices folders which are also under ProgramData > NCH Software folder

So that I wouldn't have to re-create all the items again.

Something similar may help with your issue... if you still have it.

Don't know if this will help but I entered all my items into Inventoria then copied the .dat files from

C: ProgramData > NCH Software > Inventoria > Items

into both the ExpressAccounts & ExpressInvoices folders which are also under ProgramData > NCH Software folder

So that I wouldn't have to re-create all the items again.

Something similar may help with your issue... if you still have it.

I solved this issue before Christmas and it is all working as intended now. I merged the data from Express and the old Express accounts into the new Express accounts and it works perfect (so far)

Graham

• 3 years later...

I have noticed there is an update to EA version 3.02 and it appears to now combine both accounting and invoicing.

how do I import my data from my old EA and EI into it and what are the changes to it all other then the combining if any

Graham

Graham!!

Do you by any chance remember how you solved your issue?

I am hitting the exact same problem and have no idea how to fix it.... any info would help!

Thank you!