Question about other fxo adapter

play2

Hi,

I have successfully installed an SPA3102 SIPURA gateway thanks to your guide but now I want to change this Adapter for an other one with 4 fxo ports.

This is the Grandstream GXW410x (http://www.grandstream.com/products/gxw_series/gxw410x/gxw410x.html).

I would like to know if this adapter will work with Axon PBX and I would like also to have a Guide or some tips if possible.

Thanks.

Hi,

Axon has not been formally tested with the Grandstream FXO adapters, but I do know they are being used successfully by customers as I have seen tickets come through our support queue to that effect. Many of the options and settings for the 3102 deal with SIP, signal and network tweaks that are standards. Since I have never configured a Grandstream I am not an expert, but doesn't the Grandstream have many of the same options available for tuning inbound and outbound traffic/signals as the 3102?

Unfortunately I don't think we have any user configuration guides for the Grandstream like the one available for the 3102.

DJ

• 4 weeks later...

Like DJ said, I know of other customers using Grandstream FXOs without any issues. In fact (from what I hear), it is easier to configure than the 'officially supported' SPA3000/SPA3102.

There is however no guide for Axon available that I know of.