UNpaid Invoices

jamesgeerling

I would like a quick and easy way to see a list of invoices that have not been paid, including those partially paid.

There is a report to view Unpaid Accounts, but it gives a total unpaid balance for each customer.

There is a report to view Payments, but it only shows the *paid* invoices.

There is a report to view Invoices, but it shows all invoices in a given period without indication of being paid or not.

The most logical place seems to be the Open Invoice List. If only it had a column next to the Amount column showing how much (if any) was paid.

I would like a quick and easy way to see a list of invoices that have not been paid, including those partially paid.

There is a report to view Unpaid Accounts, but it gives a total unpaid balance for each customer.

There is a report to view Payments, but it only shows the *paid* invoices.

There is a report to view Invoices, but it shows all invoices in a given period without indication of being paid or not.

The most logical place seems to be the Open Invoice List. If only it had a column next to the Amount column showing how much (if any) was paid.

\

Sry, from what you ask for....it seems like you get that in the unpaid accounts line, as you state yourself... not sure what your trying to say...

have to check mine, as far as i know, if an invoice is partially paid... the partial payment is taken off the invoice, leaving the lesser balance showing...

so your total is still running.

(oh, i didnt test 2.2 for this issue: if you edit the invoice, and mark it PAID...it still shows as unpaid everywhere else. You have to still 'apply payment' to that invoice. (not sure if thats a ...bug or not... but its something to be aware of.)

gk