5.02 Web Voice Mail Retrieval

rdc

Everything worked fine in the older version but 5.02 is giving errors when you try to retrieve voice mail. We have reinstalled and checked the url and passwords carefully.

Sometimes the login just fails. And sometimes when you click on the wav file you get a small window that says "session expired" or a small window that takes you to the admin logon screen. Our network engineers have worked on this for 3 days changing the port and changing the browsers. Is there a fix ?

I have heard other users reporting similar types of problems (also with Axon).

At first I thought it was just a case of the browser not having session cookies enabled or something to that effect... but the issue seems pretty widespread now and I'm betting it probably is a bug in the web-server programming.

Hi,

This issue has not come up as a bug in technical support channels yet, everything similar we have seen has been has been solved through browsers and cookies. If you have been unable to solve this issue could you please log a support ticket at IVM Technical Support ? This will allow us to determine if there is an actual code bug, or something else going on.

Thanks.

DJ

Hi,

This issue has not come up as a bug in technical support channels yet, everything similar we have seen has been has been solved through browsers and cookies. If you have been unable to solve this issue could you please log a support ticket at IVM Technical Support ? This will allow us to determine if there is an actual code bug, or something else going on.

Thanks.

DJ