Trial Expiring

ptescudier

Pete..

I was told that the NEW version (1.03) does this but the previous version does not. I just can't find the PREVIOUS versions..???

I dunno why this is happening sometimes and sometimes NOT...wtf???

I didn't see anywhere that says all this either. Seems like a ploy to make you buy it...Hmmmm

Hmmm... 30 viewers but no replies.

Has the free version that requires a link back to NCH been discontinued?

I now cannot start Broadwave because the "Trial has Expired'.

I still have the link.

Please does anyone know about this?

Cheers

Pete

• 3 months later...

Pete..

I was told that the NEW version (1.03) does this but the previous version does not. I just can't find the PREVIOUS versions..???

I dunno why this is happening sometimes and sometimes NOT...wtf???

I didn't see anywhere that says all this either. Seems like a ploy to make you buy it...Hmmmm

I'm having the same issue... what do we do?

Is the free thing just a scam?

I'm having the same issue... what do we do?

Is the free thing just a scam?

Mountman: It takes a few days for it to finally start, IF you have the correct LINK on your main page.

If you like to see how I have it, visit me at: http://erieshoresradio.ning.com

Mountman: It takes a few days for it to finally start, IF you have the correct LINK on your main page.

If you like to see how I have it, visit me at: http://erieshoresradio.ning.com

Thanks Skipper,

I can't put the link on the sites main page. I have it on a page specificly for the broadcast. I won't put a link on a page that won't work. If I can't get the program to work there is no broadcast.

I can send NCH the link to the page that it is on but I don't know where to send it.

Here is the link...

http://www.rainbowworldradio.com/new_page_1.htm

Hey there Mountman!

I think your links are incorrect. I clicked on the link you had in your message today, and I see your ISP as "192.168.1.101". What you saw in the NCH guide is just an example. These are incorrect. You have to have a public IP in order for your stream to broadcast directly from your PC. As it is now, no one can connect with you to listen. They need to be able to connect with your PC to listen to what you're playing. I'm not much into all this, I had a friend of mine handle this. I honestly couldn't tell you how to do this mate. It's all too tecky for me. But once you do this, you'll have no problem. I was the same.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Try going to Broadwave NCH and read about getting your stream to work. www.nch.com.au/streaming

Cheers! :mellow: