2 voip lines

Guest Glenn

Hi,

I have 2 VOIP SIP accounts with the same supplier. 1 is used for incoming calls which works fine but I would like to use the second sip account to transfer calls to a mobile as I can't seem to get our modem dialing out

Can anyone help

Thanks

Glenn

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
In your dialing rules, make the 9 go to your outbound external line.

I have one inbound line and one outbound.

Both VOIP from same supplier, Broadvoice.

It works great.

Max

Max, where do you find outbound rules?

Scottie

I think he may be referring you Axon (free software from NCH) which is basically a virtual call management system. It allows for semi-complex outbound dialing rules (eg if a number starts with this digit, use this line and add a 1 in front of it, basically customizeable to however you need it to be. Axon integrates well with IVM so they can work as 1 unit for answering and transfering calls and such, it's just that IVM alone has limited control over such things as call transfers, actions to take in case of errors (such as if the line is busy) which line to use, time till answering a call etc.

I think he may be referring you Axon (free software from NCH) which is basically a virtual call management system. It allows for semi-complex outbound dialing rules (eg if a number starts with this digit, use this line and add a 1 in front of it, basically customizeable to however you need it to be. Axon integrates well with IVM so they can work as 1 unit for answering and transfering calls and such, it's just that IVM alone has limited control over such things as call transfers, actions to take in case of errors (such as if the line is busy) which line to use, time till answering a call etc.

I've succeeded installing Axom and it works with IVM. I can make IVM dial my SIP extension in AXOM (Express Talk). However when I pick up the line in Express Talk, all the lines are dropped.

I want IVM to transfer the call to my extension when the caller presses 1 during the OGM.

What am I doing wrong?