New to Express Invoice: Have some questions regarding multiple users

ExpressPart

Hey Guys, we are looking into an invoice program and have currently testing out Express Invoice. So far things look great and if we can get a few questions answered, we will be purchasing the Pro version.

I would like to know if we can "link" different people's invoices. For example, let's say there are 3 people in our office and all of them take orders daily. We would like all those orders to be up to date on each of our computers. So like if person A takes order# 1002, person B's next order should be #1003.

We tried to use the web feature, but it looks like it's limited, I don't know if that's because it's not the paid version. When creating an invoice, I cannot add a price to the item unless I create it without a price then go back and edit a price in.

Finally, is there a search function where we can search for customers/orders?

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, would have answered sooner.....but didnt see it til now ;)

the Paid version: your able to login remotely with more than 1 account. Unpaid is limited to just 1.

The order #'s Should increase exactly that way, with every new order, getting a new number, no matter Who does it. Setting up an account for each user, you need to also add the 'Sales' persons name in the sales box. (not sure why this wasnt taken from the account list...but anyhow)

I set all the items up on the 'main' program, then from the web can add the item to the invoice and the price shows up. Unfortunately i havent tried to set up an item remotely, so cant answer that question...sry!

hope i helped at least a bit....

gk