Debut PostInstall

jargraj

hey people i installed debut fine and used it to take some pictures with the webcam, then went into options and saw that the default output folder was Debut. just Debut. no filepath. I changed it to a directory on my computer, but now i cant find the original output folder or the first images i took. i tried running search strings for debut, *.jpg, untitled, and for anything modified in the last one days anywhere on network, searching through all 300 files returned.

does anyone know what the default folder for Debut image/video capture is, or even if i can retrieve those images?

Many thanxx :(

hey people i installed debut fine and used it to take some pictures with the webcam, then went into options and saw that the default output folder was Debut. just Debut. no filepath. I changed it to a directory on my computer, but now i cant find the original output folder or the first images i took. i tried running search strings for debut, *.jpg, untitled, and for anything modified in the last one days anywhere on network, searching through all 300 files returned.

does anyone know what the default folder for Debut image/video capture is, or even if i can retrieve those images?

Many thanxx :(

I couldn't find my test "Screen" videos either. I had to use Windows' 'Search' and I found that Debut created a folder named "Debut" on the following path (on my Windows Explorer Tree):

C:\Documents and Settings\Larry\My Documents\My Videos\Debut

I think Debut uses the LAST folder you used and then it appends its own "Debut" folder there? I'm not sure, but I was surprised to find it on that path.

Another thought... Does your webcam always take snapshots in .jpg format?

Try doing a complete Search and this time, tell the search exactly what date the filetypes were taken.