Dial Dictate Menu Keys

abrahamk

Hi I am using Dial Dictate with Call Centric, in my Dial Dictate I have made settings for 2 to start new dictation, 1 to stop dictation and # to send the dictation.

My problem is that when the client is pressing 2 to start a new dictation after a few minutes the client in complaining the call is giving beeps and then the client is stoppping the dictation and sending the dictation. When I looked at the dial dictate logs, its showing up as the following. I do not understand where the Alphabet A is coming in, Can someone please help me with this issue?

09:51:18 pressed key [2]

10:01:22 pressed key [A]

10:01:26 pressed key [1]

10:01:29 pressed key [#]

10:01:29 Sending dictations

• 4 weeks later...

Try doing turning on SIP Message Logging on the Advanced Tab of the Line Properties menu. Once you have the log menus check to see what is coming from the Call Centric when you get the key. It is likely an issue with Call Centric sending bad DTMF.

• 2 weeks later...

Try doing turning on SIP Message Logging on the Advanced Tab of the Line Properties menu. Once you have the log menus check to see what is coming from the Call Centric when you get the key. It is likely an issue with Call Centric sending bad DTMF.

I have had this missed DTMF show up when dictating from a cell phone with poor signal.