Quantity column - decimal point

bananaboy06

This was changed on purpose from version 2.16 I think.

Personally I think it look ridiculous having it as 1.00. 99.99% of other invoicing software I have used and looked at always has a single digit and you have the ability to input extra digits like 2.5. For whatever reason the change on this is beyone me

It was changed because we had users who needed to go to three decimal points for their quanities. To do this, it meant that the quantity would be displayed as 1.000.

1.000 = 1 = 1.0 = 1.00, the value is still the same, it's just how it looks. I will add it as a suggestion for the next release though.

Michael

It was changed because we had users who needed to go to three decimal points for their quanities. To do this, it meant that the quantity would be displayed as 1.000.

1.000 = 1 = 1.0 = 1.00, the value is still the same, it's just how it looks. I will add it as a suggestion for the next release though.

Michael

thanks but it doesnt really look very good like this.,

although you can change the 1.000 to 1 etc in the input box this doesnt reflect through to the actual invoice,

eg input 1 in the dialog comes out as 1.000 on the invoice.

looks messy like (in my opinion)

if you cant change it back could you give a link to an older version where this didnt happen

thanks