prism only converts first 26 minutes of dvd

tregan3

When I add a dvd to Prism and convert it to an *.mpg, it only converts the first 26:22. The dvd contains about an hour of video.

Is this there any way to get Prism to convert the entire dvd?

Hi Tom you may not get your answer here as mostly these post dont seem to get an answer. There seems to be all sorts of problems similar to this I can copy an entire DVD but then there is no sound track so not much good. If you have sound with your section that you have copied pray tell me if you have adjusted any settings and what you have changed? Best wishes Martin

Hi Tom you may not get your answer here as mostly these post dont seem to get an answer. There seems to be all sorts of problems similar to this I can copy an entire DVD but then there is no sound track so not much good. If you have sound with your section that you have copied pray tell me if you have adjusted any settings and what you have changed? Best wishes Martin

I get sound no problem, I just wish I could get the entire dvd. The one track I want to rip is 50 minutes in.

I get sound no problem, I just wish I could get the entire dvd. The one track I want to rip is 50 minutes in.

Have you tried settings- options conversion tab- "use FFMPEG First. Try a tick in the box it may help it seems to be the stock answer on the forum worth a try but it didnt help me get any sound. What Bitrate are you using? it seems to be set at 128 as a default but aparantly changing this will help but to what setting I dont know.. Martin