unpaid accounts report

GrahamW

I have just discovered in Version 2.18 if you run the unpaid accounts report it is totally incorrect. I have accepted payments for some clients and it still shows as unpaid. however if you look in the open invoice list they are marked as paid.

This needs to be fixed ASAP as it is throwing everything out of balance.

Graham

I have now resolved this issue and the unpaid reports is now correct.

I had made a silly mistake when entering the customers details and I had infact added the same customer in my list twice but a different spelling on his surname and also applied the invoice to the incorrect anme. Once I hade figured this out I was able to just delete the incorrect customer name and all is well now.

Sorry for the false alarm on this NCH

Graham

actually, i have found an error with it. version 2.14 however... and in 2.16 and 2.18 its been ...somewhat fixed. (bypassed really) Tho, i have untested this directly.

in 2.14 (version i use) you add a discount by LINE. (which Looks great) in 2.16+ the discounts are in Column, which looks unprofessional. I did NOT test this, but as it directly changes the subtotal by line, it would be correct at the totals.

in 2.14 the discount line is not counted at all. Just the Line of the adds, not the subs. So, of course, if the option is replaced, this would need to be adjusted accordingly. (altho i dont personally USE the unpaid report often, I assume that the program might use that to determine whom to send invoices to, rather than each invoice individually. (unsure)

Thanks for pointing out what you thought was an error, so i had to check mine! lol.

gk

• 5 weeks later...

Actually, again 2.14, someone else needs to test this themselves...for the 2.16 and 2.18 versions, if you make an invoice, and mark it PAID as you do it, it still lists it as UNPAID. instead, mark it unpaid when u make it, and later add the payment, seems to work.

(hope this was fixed in one of the newer versions...I wont test that, until 2.20 comes out, hopefully fixing my problems with the Discount changes.

Thanks

gk