How to edit / delete Payments?

gsahai

I just installed the application and am trying it out to see if it suits my needs.

One thing I haven't been able to figure out is how to edit or delete payments?

Any replies appreciated.

G

Simple really, there is a section for Payments on the left side, under the header is View payments. Open that up, and click on the payment in question, you can edit/delete right there.

(if you have it attached to Express Accounts, please note, i do NOT know if the edit would affect that, as i dont want to test that, heh. check manually, after doing it in invoice.)

gk

wonderful! thanks :)

Simple really, there is a section for Payments on the left side, under the header is View payments. Open that up, and click on the payment in question, you can edit/delete right there.

(if you have it attached to Express Accounts, please note, i do NOT know if the edit would affect that, as i dont want to test that, heh. check manually, after doing it in invoice.)

gk

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I know I was able to do this the last time, but for some reason, I'm unable to edit payments now (the delete functionality is there). I just updated to v2.20; could it have anything to do with that?

Gaurav

wonderful! thanks :)

I just re-installed v2.18 and the edit payments functionality is in there. Guess it was taken off in v2.20 for some reason...

Hi,

I know I was able to do this the last time, but for some reason, I'm unable to edit payments now (the delete functionality is there). I just updated to v2.20; could it have anything to do with that?

Gaurav

Sry, i didnt look for this problem... I still use 2.14 I only test the new version and see if they have fixed the major change of the discount column. (looks tacky) and if you dont give discounts, this makes it look like you DO, just not to them!

Lucky i got 2.14 i suppose... if i would have tried 2.16 I wouldnt have bought it.

gk