Broadwave over citywide wifi

wlock1954

I have broadwave set up at a friends house who has a high speed cable account and it works great and I am wanting to set it up at my house where I am using the citywide wifi and the city admin has assigned us internal ip's.and I cant figure out how to get past this. is it possible?

I have broadwave set up at a friends house who has a high speed cable account and it works great and I am wanting to set it up at my house where I am using the citywide wifi and the city admin has assigned us internal ip's.and I cant figure out how to get past this. is it possible?

best bet is to contact your network admin,

do a google search for your isp contact info

best bet is to contact your network admin,

do a google search for your isp contact info

thanks I talked to the admin for the citywide wifi and he said he didnt want any one to put servers of any kind, ftp, broadcast server, web servers or any at all on the wifi but there has to be a way with a proxy or something that will work so I can do live broadcast. anyway thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n

thanks I talked to the admin for the citywide wifi and he said he didnt want any one to put servers of any kind, ftp, broadcast server, web servers or any at all on the wifi but there has to be a way with a proxy or something that will work so I can do live broadcast. anyway thanks.

I'd say that even if you did get it working, your system admins would cut you off pretty quickly.