Version 2.18

GrahamW

I like the new changes in 2.18 where you can can only apply a payment to a open invoice instead of accidently doing multiple payments to the same invoice.

However when you create a new invoice you can't add multiple lines for an item anymore now. If you want to put in a description for labour performed on a job it all ends up on one line only.

I want to add labour itimised like this and only have the one price associated with it for the complete text box

Eg:

Do Virus Scan

Format PC

Install Updates

Instead of the above we now have this only

Do Virus Scan. Format PC. Install Updates

If you have a very long description it looks horrible on the invoice. We have also lost the ability of clicking a little icon and bringing up the item list and seeing the exact description of items in our list.

Can this part also be fixed as well.

Thanks heaps NCH for fixing the payment issue I reported.

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
I like the new changes in 2.18 where you can can only apply a payment to a open invoice instead of accidently doing multiple payments to the same invoice.

However when you create a new invoice you can't add multiple lines for an item anymore now. If you want to put in a description for labour performed on a job it all ends up on one line only.

I want to add labour itimised like this and only have the one price associated with it for the complete text box

Eg:

Do Virus Scan

Format PC

Install Updates

Instead of the above we now have this only

Do Virus Scan. Format PC. Install Updates

If you have a very long description it looks horrible on the invoice. We have also lost the ability of clicking a little icon and bringing up the item list and seeing the exact description of items in our list.

Can this part also be fixed as well.

Thanks heaps NCH for fixing the payment issue I reported.

Graham

I am still using version 2.14 for Several reasons,2 of which are mentioned above.

PLEASE change it back...or set it as an option in the invoice section.

as well as the discount button, and removing the discount column completely. on a print out, it looks very unprofessional. (and as a % a pain to give the exact value I prefer)

Discount on a line, with exact $ amount was perfect. this can also be set as an option if some Pro users prefer this method.

Thanks.

giantkin