Differences Between Plus and Free?

kaseencook

I have been using the Free version of the express invoice now for a almost two weeks, and just got a surprise pop up to say that the Trial will be running out. When I originally downloaded the free version I did not know that there was a trial of plus features overlaid (do to my own fault skimming over that bit!), and now I am worried about what features I will loose as I have just spent the past two weeks re-entering all my customer data into the program unaware that part of it would expire.

I cannot afford the plus price as the business is not a huge profit maker, so I am wondering exactly what features I will be loosing and if the program will still meet my needs? I only use the program to create/save invoices, store customer information, view sales reports, and send payments to Express Accounts. I don't need web features and don't have multiple businesses. I have been searching the forums, help in the program, and on the product pages but I can't seem to find a run down of what features will be lost when the plus trial runs out. Thanks so much for your help!

Well the time has come and gone.......

Woo! my data was not lost, only the multi business and web features have been affected as far as I can tell, but they are not important to me.

Thank you so much for this great program, it has been such a time saver for our tiny business, and we really appreciate that it's free! :)

Guest nchaj

oops sorry kaseen, just saw this one. There is a pinned post in this Forum that explains the difference between plus and free, and yes its just the ability to run more than one organization or web account.