Need Older Version

giantkin

I purchased the software, after trying the demo version. thought it was perfect. seen a new version and deleted my old one, dl'ed the new one....

hadnt worked with it for a few days, today went to enter a few customers, etc. no problems.... then entering one of the invoices i couldnt add the discounts like i could before...

thought it was moved. instead the discounts were removed as they were before. Cant add discounts as $ only % (and that doesnt work accurately enough for me)

Then, to make it worse, the Description of each item i have is now cut off, only shows a few lines, instead of the whole paragraph i had before, and ON the invoice, it shows a column for discount, with 0.00% making it look like i COULD have added a discount, but didnt.

Therefore, i am looking desperately around for the previous version that i had paid for.

This version is 2.16..... looking for 2.15 or 2.14

Thanks for your help!

giantkin@ giantkin .com

gk

My searches got done as i was typing the previous post....

Luckily i found 2.14 reinstalled it...and i got my program back to working the way it should be!

no upgrading for me, until the mistakes are removed. (or set optionally at least)

a relieved customer

gk