Mac: Express invoice printing problem

austinck

Hi admin and user,

I having problem during printing invoice out, coz my item are many, about 20~30, the invoice suppose to be automatic continue the page 2 or page 3 so on. but is not, the printing or when I preview printing, all my item just be in one page only, and it over lap my whole page.

Hereby I attached the print preview for my problem.

invoice.jpg

I hope the NCH engineer and some user which can help me on this.

Thanks a lot ~~

Hi NCH team,

I guess my this problem is due to software bug, correct me if I'm wrong.

btw we are running on small business, and we do support Express Invoice very much, of course we are willing to pay for the service,

but I do need to know is that this problem are able to fix for us, IF I pay for the service support?

Thanks

Best Rgds,

Austin cK

• 4 months later...

I see the same thing. It makes the program pretty much useless, as I can't print out any reports. I'm a bit concerned that such a basic problem has gone unfixed as long as this one apparently has. Did you submit a bug report (note that this forum specifically says it is *NOT* the place for bug reports). I just now did, in case you didn't.

I also found a workaround, but it is pretty painful. If I install the Windows version (in VMWare for me), I can copy my data (using backup/restore) to the Windows version and print from there. But that makes it barely worth having the Mac version in the first place. I suppose there is still a minor benefit in that I only need to print once a month instead of daily. Still pretty painful though.

• 1 month later...