free 15 minute version gives me no picture just sound

ttodd0450

I'm supposed to get free 15 minutes conversion from dvdrip to 'try it out'.. So I transfer over about 10 minutes from a burnt dvd one of my old home made videos from my family's camcorder days of 20 years ago.. The video I captured is all 'distorted' colors and I can hear the audio.. NOW it says my trial is up please buy.. I want to use paypal but of course there is no special pricing on this.. I don't why? it's faster and cheaper than MC or Visa.. BUT what I really want to know is .,, is this product safe/good to buy.. It seems every time I want to use some sort of video burning I have to BUY another $$50 dollar program.. I already bought AVS video converter a few weeks back and I can't use that for what I want.. to capture a few minutes of ts_video files so I can send it to Youtube., BUT if I can't verify the program properly, should I trust it to my paypal account????????

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm supposed to get free 15 minutes conversion from dvdrip to 'try it out'.. So I transfer over about 10 minutes from a burnt dvd one of my old home made videos from my family's camcorder days of 20 years ago.. The video I captured is all 'distorted' colors and I can hear the audio.. NOW it says my trial is up please buy.. I want to use paypal but of course there is no special pricing on this.. I don't why? it's faster and cheaper than MC or Visa.. BUT what I really want to know is .,, is this product safe/good to buy.. It seems every time I want to use some sort of video burning I have to BUY another $$50 dollar program.. I already bought AVS video converter a few weeks back and I can't use that for what I want.. to capture a few minutes of ts_video files so I can send it to Youtube., BUT if I can't verify the program properly, should I trust it to my paypal account????????

I think you will find that express rip is ONLY for CD's NOT dvd's.