Buy and sell price

GrahamW

I notice in Express invoice if you add an item into it's inventory you only have the option of the sell price. Is there some way it could also incorporate the buy proce so if you want to give someone a good price you can quickly look it up and know how much you paid for it then you can give the customer a better price fromthere.

Graham

Guest nchmw

You are not able to do this in Express Invoice. We are however looking at adding this as a feature to Inventoria which is our free inventory management product.

• 2 weeks later...
You are not able to do this in Express Invoice. We are however looking at adding this as a feature to Inventoria which is our free inventory management product.

Wouldn't it make more sense to have it in the incvoicing software as that would be used more than inventoria? I for one have no use for inventoria at all because you have to open it first then check the details then go and open the invoicing software. Too much double handeling in my book

Graham

Wouldn't it make more sense to have it in the incvoicing software as that would be used more than inventoria? I for one have no use for inventoria at all because you have to open it first then check the details then go and open the invoicing software. Too much double handeling in my book

Graham

I agree, this software package would be prefect if I was instantly able to check profit on each invoice as it is raised...

what about the addition of a...connection between the 2?

use the inventoria for the setup of the items etc... but you can read (and manipulate) from in the EI program? (similar to the Express account connection?)

wouldnt be a bad idea at all... (from my end)

could take the inventory section from EI and move it out to the inventora program as well, maybe give more power etc. (and keep the description field LARGE)

I use 13 lines for description in an older version. (2.16 reduces that wayyy to much) sry, /rant

gk