iPod Remote Monitor

perthscanner

Hi all,

I want to be able to listen or stream audio from VRS through either m y ipod touch or iphone. Does anyone know how to get remote monitor for ipod, or to get straight to the stream of the audio (even if it is a mix of the channels) - eg is there a direct address - www.domain.com:XXXX/listen.pls or similar? Maybe someone knows of a way to listen to the stream mix through winamp / media player / itunes etc.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
Hi all,

I want to be able to listen or stream audio from VRS through either m y ipod touch or iphone. Does anyone know how to get remote monitor for ipod, or to get straight to the stream of the audio (even if it is a mix of the channels) - eg is there a direct address - www.domain.com:XXXX/listen.pls or similar? Maybe someone knows of a way to listen to the stream mix through winamp / media player / itunes etc.

Thanks

Hi,

I would suggest you use our remote monitor available from the vrs page.

I'm sure there is some way you could connect your ipod to your computer via bluetooth or something and then use the speaker on your iphone as the computer speaker. So then you could connect remote monitor, and listen through your iphone via bluetooth.