Recording Casette Voice Audio

eatingamandarin

I have purchased "Switch Sound File Converter" and "Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter" to record the voice audio from cassette tapes onto my computer in order that the audio can be burned onto CD.

The voice audio on the tapes does not include music.

The tapes are old and the voice sound quality is not brilliant.

What can I do to enhance the recorded sound quality prior to burning onto CD?

• 1 month later...
Guest N.C.H a.n
I have purchased "Switch Sound File Converter" and "Golden Records Vinyl to CD Converter" to record the voice audio from cassette tapes onto my computer in order that the audio can be burned onto CD.

The voice audio on the tapes does not include music.

The tapes are old and the voice sound quality is not brilliant.

What can I do to enhance the recorded sound quality prior to burning onto CD?

Hi,

Click options in golden and tick the audio restoration options so that most things are fixed up as you record.

Then once you have the recording in Golden records, push F8 to open that file with wavepad where you can apply many different effects to it before saving it again as an mp3.

Hi,

Click options in golden and tick the audio restoration options so that most things are fixed up as you record.

Then once you have the recording in Golden records, push F8 to open that file with wavepad where you can apply many different effects to it before saving it again as an mp3.

Thank you. Your help is very much appreciated.

I hope I can help you one day.

=========================================

Hi,