Email notification

MrFarmdog

I have run into a couple of issues with the email notification. When I pass variable info into the text of the body of an email sometimes the variable info does not pass successfully.

I can not nail it down to an exact cause but it seems to have something to do with the number of values passed (max is 5 to 6) before I start getting errors. Also when I repeat variables it appears to have problems. Any suggestions or is this a bug that has been fixed in the new release? I am using 2.31.

Also is there any way to prevent the info below from showing up in my emails? I am a registered user and would prefer not to confuse my clients with my company and branding and that of NCH. I can understand having it in there for non registered users.

>> Sent by the IVM Answering Attendant

© NCH Swift Sound

www.nch.com.au/ivm

Thanks

FYI

I am testing version 2.41 and the variable passing issues I was having seem to have been fixed in this version. It is much more stable in the new release.

Still no answer on the registered trademark message at the bottom of all emails though...

I have run into a couple of issues with the email notification.  When I pass variable info into the text of the body of an email sometimes the variable info does not pass successfully.

I can not nail it down to an exact cause but it seems to have something to do with the number of values passed (max is 5 to 6) before I start getting errors.  Also when I repeat variables it appears to have problems.  Any suggestions or is this a bug that has been fixed in the new release?  I am using 2.31.

Also is there any way to prevent the info below from showing up in my emails?  I am a registered user and would prefer not to confuse my clients with my company and branding and that of NCH.  I can understand having it in there for non registered users.

>> Sent by the IVM Answering Attendant

© NCH Swift Sound

www.nch.com.au/ivm

Thanks