Adding Managers to Delegate

pdq.smarsh

I can not add any other users to my Delegate? I don't know why. I can add them on my Delegate page, but when they go to log in, it doesn't work? Any suggestions?

You'll need to give more details for us to help. You say you're adding managers, so I assume they're trying to log into the Web Control Panel? What web browser are they using? Are they able to access the Login page at all? If so, what error do they get when they try to log in?

• 2 weeks later...
You'll need to give more details for us to help. You say you're adding managers, so I assume they're trying to log into the Web Control Panel? What web browser are they using? Are they able to access the Login page at all? If so, what error do they get when they try to log in?

It's only one. I have set it to manager. She uses internet explorer 7. She can get to the login page but it tells her log-in failure. She is using the information that I put in (email address and password). Not sure what the problem is. Thank you for your help!!!!

It's only one. I have set it to manager. She uses internet explorer 7. She can get to the login page but it tells her log-in failure. She is using the information that I put in (email address and password).

The fact that other users can log in indicates that it's not a problem with the server. And the fact that this user can load the login page indicates that it's not a problem with her browser / network / firewall. I'd say it's just a simple case of checking the user name and password for obvious things like mismatched capitalisations, or white-space where it's not expected.