.atp to .mp3

I've been all over the net... I hope you can help. As far as I can tell the "ATRAC3 Plus" format codec is not publicly released. Sony's older ATRAC and ATRAC3 codec's are not compatible it has to be "ATRAC3 Plus" (this codec should have been named ATRAC4!). When sonic stage/ATRAC plus software wrote the encoded files to disc they saved the audio as .ATP. I've tried using SWITCH to convert this out as a .wav and it tells me format not supported. I have all of the available ATRAC codecs installed but like I said before we need the "PLUS" version. Is there anyway possible or can anyone suggest a way to convert .ATP to any other format? Please don't post any links to Sony's converting programs, they only convert .omg to mp3 and do nothing with the .atp format. - THX!

• 3 months later...

Anyone have an answer to this yet? Namely anyone from NCH Software?

I've been all over the net... I hope you can help. As far as I can tell the "ATRAC3 Plus" format codec is not publicly released. Sony's older ATRAC and ATRAC3 codec's are not compatible it has to be "ATRAC3 Plus" (this codec should have been named ATRAC4!). When sonic stage/ATRAC plus software wrote the encoded files to disc they saved the audio as .ATP. I've tried using SWITCH to convert this out as a .wav and it tells me format not supported. I have all of the available ATRAC codecs installed but like I said before we need the "PLUS" version. Is there anyway possible or can anyone suggest a way to convert .ATP to any other format? Please don't post any links to Sony's converting programs, they only convert .omg to mp3 and do nothing with the .atp format. - THX!