Cash Sales

GrahamW

Guest nchmw

Graham, at the moment you would have to treat it like a normal payment which means creating the invoice and then marking it is paid straight away so you can then have it applied to Express Accounts.

We are looking at adding a POS capability to Express Invoice which would be the answer to your solution I think.

Ah thanks NCH.

Just one thing can you clarify how the Sales order works in Express Invoice then.

Is there where I do up an order for a client and then once they approve the order I then invoice it out. Is this how it works or am I wrong on this.

Graham

PS sorry for all the dumb questions but I love your program and was used to quickbooks

Guest nchmw

Graham

You don't have to use the order generation part if it doesn't suit you. You can just send out a quote and if the customer sends you back a purchase order then you can just create and send out the invoice against their PO. If they don't send you a PO then you can create the order for them to approve as you mention above. The other thing you may want to do is take the customer purchase order and enter it into Express Invoice (copy the details) as an order just so you have a record within the software.

I don't mind all the questions, it helps is to know where the sticky points may be.

Michael