Problems with voices on IVM

AnthonyR

First of all, im sorry if i post in the wrong section.It's my very first time when i'm using a forum.

I tried to use IVM for as auto-responder, but i have a very big problem. At step 3 of my survey, is a question like " Please provide us your product number located on the warranty certificate" etc ( THis is a female voice i bought from web).After someone is typping the product number, he will hear "Your product number is .... ",(Unfortunately, this is a male voice, and i have absolutely no idea WHY) but the voice sounds really really really pathetic.That guy probably smoke 10 packs cigarettes /day, so please, if anyone know how can i use my female voice on all survey steps, please let me know.I am really confused.

Guest nchcc
Ok, i got it.They will never offer you support because they want you to pay for support =))).

Amazing :P:rolleyes: . No problem, i`ll prouve them they`re pathetics.

Hmmm... I must disagree... You will get support, but customers who have paid for support are taken care of first. After that, support emails are answered in the order they are received. Just be patient. If you are lucky, another user may respond here. I will see what I can do in the meantime to make sure that any support email you have logged is in the right support log for NCH.

cheers