attendant axon, axon plus

fotomandan

Greetings.

I am using vonage. I understand I need the adapter. But beyond that I need help!

I need to have the phone auto answered with several choices for customers. Some of the choices would require that the call be transfered to a cell phone and some other choices to land lines and sometimes to voicemail.

1. So do I need the attendant and then regular axon or axon plus?

2. Also I see where some people have said that some providers may turn something off and then these transfers will not work, is this true, is vonage one of them?

3. Lastly, I see where some people have posted that they have been working at getting operational for week. If I buy the unlimited one year support, will support walk me through my setup etc. and get me going in an afternoon?

Thanks for your help and patience!

1. You will need IVM and Axon, plus is not necessary unless you plan on having more than 9 or 10 extensions (at least last time I checked the licensing costs)

2. I can't verify whether or not you'll encounter difficulties with transfers using Vonage

3. Personally I would not buy the support, almost everyone I have talked to who has bought it has had much faster response times and better answers simply by making use of the community forum. The support is only a good option if you have problems which cannot be resolved by other users (e.g. software bugs, missing functionality, problems with compatibility etc.)

1. You will need IVM and Axon, plus is not necessary unless you plan on having more than 9 or 10 extensions (at least last time I checked the licensing costs)

2. I can't verify whether or not you'll encounter difficulties with transfers using Vonage

3. Personally I would not buy the support, almost everyone I have talked to who has bought it has had much faster response times and better answers simply by making use of the community forum. The support is only a good option if you have problems which cannot be resolved by other users (e.g. software bugs, missing functionality, problems with compatibility etc.)

Thanks for your input. Can you by the support later if you need it?