Playlists

penguinclub

Is there a way to have Zulu continuously play a playlist? I love the crossfade feature and that is what is missing from any other sequencing software that I have used. But for parties I like to pre-build a playlist and have the option of having it play unattended or with manual intervention whenever I wish. Is there a way to have one selection trigger the next at a pre-deterined point? Or is ther other software available that will accomplish this? Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Is there a way to have Zulu continuously play a playlist? I love the crossfade feature and that is what is missing from any other sequencing software that I have used. But for parties I like to pre-build a playlist and have the option of having it play unattended or with manual intervention whenever I wish. Is there a way to have one selection trigger the next at a pre-deterined point? Or is ther other software available that will accomplish this? Thanks.

Sad that there is no answer on this???

The ability to autoplay a playlist if desired would make this software more usable.