Is express invoice free or not

GrahamW

I downloaded the free version of express invoice a few days ago to test and today opened my pc to have a play with it and a box popped up saying the trial had expired and I need to purchase it to continue using it.

According to the website there is 2 versions

1. Free

2. Plus

Have I misunderstood the website or not? I cannot find anywhere ont he site to say it is time limited. The only think I can find it to say it is free and after some time will loose some features. Well mine lost all features after about 4 days.

It also appears the trial only lasted for a few days and now stopped. I have since gone ahead and purchased it, however I am very dissapointed in the misleading website claiming it is free when in fact it is not.

Graham

Guest nchmw

There are two versions, the free version and Express Invoice Plus.

You are able to download a trial version of Express Invoice Plus and after 14 days the "Plus" the application stops working (unless you purchase it). If you pay for Express Invoice Plus then you get all the features without any restrictions.

You are also able to download the free version which has all the functions of the Plus version for 14 days and then those extra features stop working but you can continue to use the free version. There is no restriction on how long you can use the free version for.