Possible Purchase

Arubalvr

I am a small business owner with approximately 7 separate off-site accounts. Some of these accounts are using a call-in system and others are still using the microcassettes.

I am considering purchasing Express Dictate for ALL of them to use, but seem to get more confused the more I read, so I have a few questions.

1. If I purchase the "Web Dictate Site License" myself, that allows me to have an unlimited number of accounts (dictators) using the software, correct?

2. After the above software is purchased, can it be downloaded on each dictator's computer at multiple offices?

3. If a contract is terminated between myself and a specific account, then can I restrict their access to Express Dictate so that they are no longer able to use it?

Any other help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Debbie

I am a small business owner with approximately 7 separate off-site accounts. Some of these accounts are using a call-in system and others are still using the microcassettes.

I am considering purchasing Express Dictate for ALL of them to use, but seem to get more confused the more I read, so I have a few questions.

1. If I purchase the "Web Dictate Site License" myself, that allows me to have an unlimited number of accounts (dictators) using the software, correct?

2. After the above software is purchased, can it be downloaded on each dictator's computer at multiple offices?

3. If a contract is terminated between myself and a specific account, then can I restrict their access to Express Dictate so that they are no longer able to use it?

Any other help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Debbie

You may be confusing two different applications: Express Dictate and Web Dictate. A single user licence for either product is the same price, which is why they're grouped together on the purchase page, but the two application work differently.

Express Dictate is an stand-alone application that you would need to install and licence separately for each user / machine.

Web Dictate, on the other hand, is installed once on the server, and each user can then use it from any client machine without installing anything, just by accessing the server from a web browser. The number of users who can log in to a Web Dictate server depends on what licence(s) have been purchased. You can either purchase a single user licence for each user, or a site licence that allows unlimited users. If you're running Web Dictate with a site licence then you would be able to block someone's access to the server when they're contract was terminated, by deleting their user account.