Spanish Prompts

DeBercy

Hi!

FYI, I have read and tried the solutions provided in some of the other threads; they do not work, at least not for me. I created a folder named Spanish Prompts containing the system prompts recorded in Spanish in the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM. Then, I set Read Out Number after OGM. I also set "Set local call variables" to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\Spanish Prompts as in SystemPromptsFolder=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NCH Swift Sound\IVM\Spanish Prompts. However, IVM still reads out the digits using the default English recorded system prompts. Does anyone know how to solve this? I'd greatly appreciate some help. Thank you.

DeBercy

I guess I could write some code to process some OGMs loaded with Spanish recorded system prompts; but, there must an easier/less resource intensive solution. Does anyone know? Please let me know. Thank you.

DeBercy

maybe its too late, but i had a similar problem with "invalid option"...

go to menu--> settings --> prompts

y ahi le cambias la grabacion por la que quieras...

una linda solucion parche...

• 2 weeks later...
maybe its too late, but i had a similar problem with "invalid option"...

go to menu--> settings --> prompts

y ahi le cambias la grabacion por la que quieras...

una linda solucion parche...

I've solve this on Windows XP by downloading the TTS Spanish pack from HERE: http://dplus.softonic.com/cdn-am-download/...yjPfHIkk1jHQ%3D

or from here: http://microsoft-agent-spanish-pack.softonic.com/descargar

It seems that this IVM software is kind of old with many many patches (called plugins) but apparently is stable and mature enough due its age. The OGM is ugly and it seems that it does not support a way to say a variable by using a wav file but a TTS (script) option.