Choppy WAV Audio

ewexler

Our scripts work perfectly. One of the OGM's allows a caller to record a WAV file when a certain key is pressed. The WAV file records and goes to our designated folder.

However, the resulting WAV file is choppy and horrible sounding. 35 seconds of recording is cut down to 28, and the entire wav file is chopped up.

This happens on our server (Win 2000), but when I run it on my workstation using simulator, it is fine. But we dial into our server and the above occurs.

Any ideas? Please help!

Eric

:(

Guest RTrotto
Our scripts work perfectly.  One of the OGM's allows a caller to record a WAV file when a certain key is pressed.  The WAV file records and goes to our designated folder.

However, the resulting WAV file is choppy and horrible sounding.  35 seconds of recording is cut down to 28, and the entire wav file is chopped up.

This happens on our server (Win 2000), but when I run it on my workstation using simulator, it is fine.  But we dial into our server and the above occurs.

Any ideas?  Please help!

Eric

:(

Did not see your post so I posted one, we have the exact same problem!!!!! Any resolution that did not make it to the forum? We are running Windows 2000 as well for this, maybe an OS update is the cause????